Thank you for your support and patience during this time! Be assured that we are taking COVID-19 very seriously and are taking every precaution to ensure your visit to the salon is a safe one. Here's what you can expect when you arrive to your scheduled appointment, along with some mandatory guidelines:
- Masks will be required by both stylists and clients. Stylists will also be wearing face shields. We will refuse service if a mask is not worn at the time of the appointment. Please wear a mask with ear loops to provide access to the back of the head/hair.
- Our waiting room is closed. Clients will not be allowed to wait in the salon until their appointment time. Please wait outside or in your car and we will call/text when we are ready for you to enter.
- Temperatures will be taken upon entering. Any temperaure over 99 degrees will need to cancel their appointment.
- Social distancing will be enforced at all times with at least 6ft between guests.
- Clients feeling any symptoms associated with Coronavirus, or that have been in contact with someone with symptoms will not be serviced.
- Each client will be draped with a clean cape or smock and new gloves will be worn by stylist.
- Stations, chairs, shampoo bowls, door handles, etc. will be wiped down and disinfected after each client.
- At this time, we will NOT be blow drying. This will help to reduce the risk of the virus.
- Coffee, tea, and water will not be served. Magazines and other unnecessary paper items will be removed.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the salon, and readily available upon entering.
- No contact payment is preferred: Venmo, credit/debit card. If writing a check, please bring your own pen.
- Please bring only necessary items to your appointment: Phone, keys, payment.
Together we will adjust to our new normal. Let us know what else we can do to make you feel comfortable. As always, your safety is our number one concern.