Thank you for your support and patience during this time! Be assured that we are taking COVID-19 very seriously and are taking every precaution to ensure your visit to the salon is a safe one. Here's what you can expect when you arrive to your scheduled appointment:
- Face masks will be optional for those that are vaccinated. If wearing one, please wear a mask with ear loops to provide access to the back of the head/hair.
- Clients feeling any symptoms associated with Coronavirus, or that have been in contact with someone with symptoms will not be serviced.
- Each client will be draped with a clean cape or smock and new gloves will be worn by stylist.
- Stations, chairs, shampoo bowls, etc. will be wiped down and disinfected after each client.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the salon, and readily available upon entering.
- No contact payment is preferred: Venmo (@kghair), credit/debit card. If writing a check, please bring your own pen.
- Please bring only necessary items to your appointment: Phone, keys, payment.
Together we will adjust to our new normal. Let us know what else we can do to make you feel comfortable. As always, your safety is our number one concern.